Green Kitchen is an inspiring source of organic and tasty vegetarian food, with ingredients straight from nature and a bare minimum of gluten, sugar and dairy ...more
Green Kitchen is an inspiring source of organic and tasty vegetarian food, with ingredients straight from nature and a bare minimum of gluten, sugar and dairy products used. Enjoy and be delighted by creative recipes with drop dead gorgeous photos and detailed, easy to follow, instructions.
Regardless if you just need to spice up your vegetarian lifestyle or having veggies over for a dinner – Green Kitchen is your perfect companion in your kitchen or while planing from your sofa.
• As seen on Apple’s iPad TV ads! • Reached #1 in Food & Drink category in 70+ countries • 200+ 5 star reviews • 350+ 5 star ratings • Runner up in “Best of App Store 2012” •
"Beautiful photos and a world-class user interface will whet the appetites of vegetarians and omnivores alike as the cook the easy-to-follow recipes in this stellar app" Editors Choice – Runner Up in the Best of 2012 for iPad
New in Green Kitchen 2.0
- Complete redesign of the app
- New inspiring recipe list that takes you even closer to the recipes
- New practical index view with all recipes grouped by category
- A new, better structured, about view
- Print recipes over AirPrint
- Share recipes over AirDrop
- iPad: Redesigned cooking experience with larger font
- iPad: Instructions and ingredients can now scroll independently from each other
- iPhone: Fullscreen recipe photos
→ A good variety of main courses, snacks and healthy drinks.
→ 102 handpicked premium recipes.
→ A seamless switch from US to metric units.
→ Save your favorites so you can return to them quickly.
→ Several photos for each recipe!
→ Shopping list: Just email or SMS the ingredients to your iPhone!
→ Share or brag about your cookery on Facebook and Twitter!
→ Share recipes with friends and family over AirDrop.
→ Print recipes over AirPrint.
→ Estimated cooking time for each recipe.
→ All recipes are marked if they are vegan, raw, gluten free, sugar free or whole grain.
→ Step by step cooking instructions, tap on a step to mark it as completed.
→ Universal app - run it on both your iPhone and your iPad
→ Stunning Retina graphics!
“Proving that even wholesome vegetarian recipes can make for tantalizing food porn” — Bon Appétit
Featured by Apple on the App Store
• Runner Up in the Best of 2012 for iPad • Editor's Choice • iPad App of the Week • New year - New You • Apps for your new iPad • Get in Shape / Healthy Eating • Go Green • Cooking • Staff Favorites • Easter Apps & Games • Staff Favorites • New & Noteworthy • Food & Drink - 10 essentials • Healthy Cooking •
Featured in press and media
"Cookbooks don’t get more beautiful than this perfectly designed app." — Sydney Morning Herald
"Very clean and smartly put together" — TUAW.com
Best Healthy Cooking App for vegetarians - Bon Appétit Magazine
“A delicious serving of tasty pixels and healthy green recipes” — Beautiful Pixels
"Green Kitchen is a shining example of an interactive recipe book that makes healthy eating both easy and enjoyable." - Mac's Life
"Wow! The designers/developers of this app have truly put in their heart and soul into this. This is just marvelous." - beautifulpixels.com
"It is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous!" - simple blueprint
App of the month – Vegetarian Living
App of the week - KHON2 News, Hawaii
App of the day - MacWorld.se
Let´s bury the myth once and for all; healthy food does not need to be bland and boring.
Stay in touch